Boyd's Bear

0

[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

From: Apryl Ferris
Date: 10/20/98
Time: 9:14:13 AM
Remote Name: 209.240.200.51

Comments

I read a website a few months ago, about a child with CF, who loved Boyd’s Bears, and the wonderful people at the Boyd’s company were so touched, they made a bear for him. I believe it was Burke P. Bear … and a portion of the funds from its sales was to go to CF research … now the reason for this post … my sister loves bears, and has CF, and I wanted to get this for her … however, I want to make sure this is the correct bear, and I am having trouble locating it! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Post here, or e-mail me directly at [email protected] Thanks, Apryl

exphorsa-4941908

Submitted: October 20, 1998